Part-Time Finance/Admin Asistant – REDRESS Nederland
REDRESS Nederland SEEKS PART-TIME FINANCE /ADMIN ASSISTANT
Key tasks will include:
- Day to day bookkeeping using QuickBooks Pro including all transaction processing and reconciliation of accounts;
- Responding to payment requests using cheques, BACS and international transfers as appropriate;
- Assisting and preparing interim and final financial reports to funders;
- Supporting and monitoring overseas partner organizations by reviewing their reporting and transaction checking;
- Assist the Head of Finance in preparing the statutory accounts;
- Organising travel arrangements for the Legal Team;
- Dealing with post, office supplies and equipment for REDRESS Nederland;
- Liaising with Dutch financial, administrative and other regulatory bodies;
- Monitoring the REDRESS Nederland email account.
- With the legal team arrange meetings and events.
- The Finance/Admin Assistant may also be required to carry out other duties that may reasonably be
IDEAL PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
- At least two years directly relevant work experience;
- University degree in accounting or finance;
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel and QuickBooks programmes;
- Fluency in English and Dutch: additional language skills an
- Comfortable working as part of a small team and with a collaborative approach;
- Shows initiative: able to think creatively and strategically;
- Pays close attention to detail and accuracy;
- Well organised with strong project management skills: pays attention to deadlines;
- Able to understand and support the aims, objectives and values of REDRESS and reflect them in all aspects of work;
The Finance/Admin Assistant will report to the Head of Finance and to other persons within the overall REDRESS structure. He/She will be expected to work in collaboration with all other members of staff.
- This is a permanent position of one day a week with flexible working hours, the hours are expected to increase subject to funding.
- Salary commensurate with experience, with a two-month probationary
- Working hours to be agreed on
Interviews will take place during July 2018. The position is based at the REDRESS Nederland office in The Hague.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application to [email protected]. Please indicate ‘Finance/Admin Assistant’ and your name in the subject heading. Please provide: Cover letter expressing interest; Curriculum vitae; the names and contact details of 2 references (these will only be approached in final short-listing process).
Deadline: applications will be considered on a rolling basis so we encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible.